Lawn Care Near Me
As homeowners, our lawns can either be our greatest source of pride, or our greatest source of embarrassment. At Harvest Lawn Care, we strive for the former, delivering noticeably beautiful lawns to our neighbors in Northern New Jersey. If you want a lawn that glows, we’re here to help.
We provide top-notch lawn care services such as:
- Our custom, 6-step fertilization program
- An organic fertilization program
- Weed control
- Grub control
- Insect control
- Disease control
- Lawn aeration and overseeding
- Soil testing and pH balancing
- Service within 24 hours
- Free service calls
- And more!
All of our services include a free estimate, where we meet you at your home, walk the property with you to learn your unique concerns and preferences, then design services tailored to meet your needs.
Get a Free Estimate
6-Steps to a Noticeably Beautiful Lawn
After more than 30 years in the lawn care business, we’ve learned that quality lawn care is never a one-and-done endeavor. That’s why we've developed and refined our unique 6-step lawn care program, feeding your lawn just what it needs every season while also protecting it from pests and weeds.
- March-April: To get your turf off on the right foot, we begin feeding it early. We apply a treatment that both encourages green-up of your lawn and prevents crabgrass and broadleaf weeds from germinating.
- April-May: Our 1-2 punch, the second treatment of the year, supplies your lawn extra nutrients for hale growth while controlling weeds before they even break the surface.
- June-July: This third application prepares and fortifies your grass for the hot and dry weeks ahead with fertilizer that strengthens your turf’s root system and insect control that keeps away pestilent bugs that might stress your lawn.
- Late Summer: We follow up on the previous application to ensure your grass is protected from surface-feeding insects, and receiving the right nutrients to handle the summer heat.
- September-October: Along with fertilizer and weed control, our early-fall treatment includes the application of iron that furthers root development going into the colder months, a key aspect of preparing your turf for winter.
- October-November: Our last treatment of the year sets your lawn up for a jump start in the spring. We feed your turf a nitrogen and potassium-rich fertilizer that your grass stores in its roots to survive the winter, then uses to spring back to life come warmer days.
We don’t think it an exaggeration to call our 6-step lawn care program robust. It’s tried and true for nurturing lawns that are beautiful, but also healthy and strong. We won’t do anything less than make your lawn the best it can be.
Try Our Organic Lawn Care Program
We consider customized lawn care one of our core tenets. So if you prefer organic lawn treatments to ensure your grass is extra safe for pets and children, we offer a completely organic lawn care program. Rest assured that you can have that lovely lawn—herbicide, and pesticide-free.
Get $20 Off on Your First Service
Additional Lawn Care Services
We specialize in creating beautiful lawns, which includes a lot more than just fertilizing your turf. Some of our additional lawn care services fold into our 6-step lawn care program, while others add on, helping to give your grass holistic and well-rounded health to optimize its beauty and resilience.
Our weed control services are included in our 6-step fertilizer program, where we use pre-emergent weed control products so crabgrass and broadleaf weeds don’t even get the chance to germinate. While our pre-emptive weed control keeps you from even seeing most weeds, we also offer free service calls to come and spot-treat any persistent weeds in your yard.
Lawn Aeration & Overseeding
The soil in which your grass grows can become hard and compact like clay over time. This compaction is especially common in areas with a high amount of foot traffic, making it difficult for:
- Water to soak into your soil.
- Key nutrients to reach your grassroots.
- For roots to grow deep in the hard soil.
All of these can stunt your grass’s growth, health, and green hue. Core aeration pulls soil plugs from your lawn, allowing it to decompress, and for nutrients and water to better infiltrate the roots. We typically aerate in the fall, followed by overseeding to fill bare spots with new grass. The result is a much healthier lawn that’s ready to be enjoyed.
Our optional grub control protects your lawn from insect larvae that feed on the roots of your grass, often leading to brown patches in your lawn. We proactively protect your lawn from these grubs with applications targeted and timed for when grubs are at work. Our grub control also includes curative steps to help your lawn recover and heal from grub damage as quickly as possible.
Soil Testing and Liming
Your grass requires a specific acidity to thrive. The right pH level also enables fertilizers to work most effectively, maximizing the positive effect on your turf. Our knowledgeable lawn care technicians will test the soil to determine your lawn’s acidity level, then spread limestone over your lawn to raise the acidity to optimum levels.
Top-of-the-line Technicians You’ll Love
We know that our quality as a lawn care company really boils down to the expertise and personability of our lawn care technicians. That’s why we only hire the best and most experienced. All of our technicians are licensed and certified by the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection and undergo regular training to stay up to date on the latest science, best practices, and products.
Serious About Satisfaction
What’s the point of hiring a lawn care company if you aren’t satisfied with the results? For us, guaranteeing your satisfaction is the only thing that makes sense! We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you’re not happy with our work, we’ll be back to re-service your lawn for free. We’ll make it right, or we’ll give you your money back. Simple as that.
Areas We Service in Northern New Jersey
We’re proud residents of the state of New Jersey, and we’re happy to serve our neighbors here in the Garden State.